Re: OSM Tile servers with authentication

Lynn Deffenbaugh

Check your google maps licensing and usage policy.  Last I looked, they do not allow local caching of map tiles which APRSISCE/32 does.

And have you seen the ones mentioned on the wiki at the following URL?  If you try those and any of them do not work, please let us know and we'll try to get the Wiki updated.

http://aprsisce.wikidot.com/tile-sets

On 6/6/2019 9:22 AM, Ryszard Labus r.labus@... [aprsisce] wrote:

I have setup few maps including google maps (satelite or hybrid) servers and url's bellow

Thunderforrest
Server: tile.thunderforest.com

Polish server UMPpcPL
Server: tiles.ump.waw.pl

Google maps
Server: mts1.google.com

lyrs=
    h = roads only
    m = standard roadmap
    p = terrain
    r = somehow altered roadmap
    s = satellite only
    t = terrain only
    y = hybrid

Open Topo Map
Server: alt.opentopomap.org

Does anyone else have any other interesting maps?

SQ9MDD

W dniu 2019-06-03 o 15:47, 'Fred Hillhouse' fmhillhouse@... [aprsisce] pisze:

The map (tiles) need a method to address them. If you can find the method, then they may be able to be used.

Which map are you thinking of?

Fred N7FMH