Re: Editing XML for digipeating

Gurdon Wolfe

Lynn,

Do I edit the line   or do I add another line with WIDE1-1=WIDE1* ?
If I add another line do I place it above that line or below it?

  Photoalbum/Logos/ARRL logo lg
Proud member since 1982

Where am I? Click link below.
https://aprs.fi/#!call=a%2FW4GCW-9&timerange=3600&tail=3600

On Saturday, June 1, 2019, 8:40:00 PM EDT, 'Lynn W Deffenbaugh (Mr)' kj4erj@... [aprsisce] wrote:

http://aprsisce.wikidot.com/doc:digipeating

As for the KPC-3 or KAM, I'll refer you to the specific TNC documentation.  But you probably don't want both APRSISCE/32 and the TNC both doing the digipeating.  Pick one or the other.

On 6/1/2019 3:17 PM, Don Wolfe w4gcw@... [aprsisce] wrote:
I want to setup my station to digipeat. In the XML file under port 1, do I edit the line
line or do I add another line with WIDE1-1=WIDE1* ?

Also, using a KAM or KPC3Plus, what parms do I change to allow the tnc to digi APRS
traffic prior to putting it into KISS mode?

Any help with my problems would be greatly appreciated.

73, Don
W4GCW