Re: Editing XML for digipeating

Gurdon Wolfe

I'd rather it be the software.

On Sat, Jun 1, 2019 at 8:40 PM, 'Lynn W Deffenbaugh (Mr)' kj4erj@... [aprsisce]
wrote:

http://aprsisce.wikidot.com/doc:digipeating

As for the KPC-3 or KAM, I'll refer you to the specific TNC documentation.  But you probably don't want both APRSISCE/32 and the TNC both doing the digipeating.  Pick one or the other.

On 6/1/2019 3:17 PM, Don Wolfe w4gcw@... [aprsisce] wrote:
I want to setup my station to digipeat. In the XML file under port 1, do I edit the line
line or do I add another line with WIDE1-1=WIDE1* ?

Also, using a KAM or KPC3Plus, what parms do I change to allow the tnc to digi APRS
traffic prior to putting it into KISS mode?

Any help with my problems would be greatly appreciated.

73, Don
W4GCW

  Photoalbum/Logos/ARRL logo lg
Proud member since 1982