Re: OSM Tile servers

Lynn Deffenbaugh

Try specifying a server of just tile.thunderforest.com and a URLPrefix of /transport/apikey=..../%z/%y/%x.png or whatever the URL should look like.  With what you have now, I'm sure the DNS translation of the Server is failing.

On 5/31/2019 12:04 PM, hamradiojunk@... [aprsisce] wrote:
I am interested in the thunderforest server, but I haven't been able to get it to fetch tiles.  Here is the section of the XML file.  My APIKey has been blanked.  I would appreciate any help to get this working.

TIA
Dave VE3SLM

tile.thunderforest.com/transport/apikey=apikeyapikeyapikeyapikeyapikeyap
80
/
1
G:/Mapping/OSM Tiles/ThunderForest/