Re: messages failing - message lockup

Michael Wright

If it hasn't worked for the past two years
overall this has worked, it is simply my station I can't send a short message "OK" to let people at Start line know I received info on riders and start times. As mentioned before I can still receive but transmitting fails between 9 am and 12 noon.

I just adjusted my set to send only Wide 1-1 to reduce hops.

You will clobber other stations and make people mad
not really, I don't beacon and only send short message "copy" or "OK" so station that sends race data know I received it. Our voice channels can get busy. Other stations are at lower level.

Team has a number of Tinytrack radios they put in SAG vehicles with magmount antenna.

Mike K6MFW