Re: Multiple Instances of APRSIS?

Randy Love

Yes, very easily actually.

Just make a different folder for your second instance and install it again from the .zip file.
You can point it to the maps of the first instance if you don't want to duplicate the folders and data for them.

73,
Randy
WF5X

On Wed, May 22, 2019 at 6:47 PM wh6fqe@... [aprsisce] <aprsisce@...> wrote:

I am still having trouble trying to get a SatGate setup here in Hawaii. I tried using a different program which was recommended for SatGates, however I am getting absolutely no support over there at all in trying to figure out how to get the program to function. So I am back to this one which works fine for my APRS iGate that I operate.

We figured out that I can not have the APRSIS system set up with two different radios on different frequencies, but is there a way of running multiple instances of APRSIS, one connected to each radio?

RC

WH6FQE