Re: messages failing - message lockup

Greg D

Long-shot mussing...  This isn't the long known and disputed KPC3 hang, is it?  Or perhaps a flow control issue on the serial port?  When things get busy and backed-up on the channel, flow control could be "activated" but never released.

Greg  KO6TH

'Lynn W Deffenbaugh (Mr)' kj4erj@... [aprsisce] wrote:

It almost sounds like your TNC thinks the channel is always busy and
won't transmit anything.  Have you listened to 144.390 (or whatever
frequency you are using) to see if it is wall-to-wall signal?  With the
altitude you describe, that could be the case.

If you want to know if APRSISCE/32 is sending things to the TNC, bring
up and enable the Transmit window as well as the Port()..
You should see trace logs in those windows whenever APRSISCE/32 actually
sends stuff to the TNC.