Re: messages failing - message lockup

Greg D

Hmmpf.  Well, thar it is.  I must not have had a stuck message at the time, or ??

Anyway, thanks for implementing my suggestion so quickly (in negative time, in fact!)  :)

Greg  KO6TH

'Lynn W Deffenbaugh (Mr)' kj4erj@... [aprsisce] wrote:

You haven't looked very hard.  When there are messages in the retry
state, you should find Messages / Pending Messages is enabled.
Selecting it will do the same thing as double-clicking the yellow
message box.