Re: APRSIS Internet to RF | I-Gate | Software to Kenwood TM-D710A

Chris Morrison

Control-G brings up the Trace(Filtertest) log, I can see the hits from the APRS-IS, my RF radio port and internal.  But nothing happens when i press Control-I (eye) with the main window in focus or the with the Filtertest in focus. I also tried its with filtertest minimised and closed with difference.

I did have it working a long time ago, so thought there might be something in my configure file stopping me. I tired using another instance, same APRSIS32 version but different conf file. Control-I isn't didn't appear to do anything with that instance either.

Chris
MM1PTT / MB7UCM