Re: APRSIS Internet to RF | I-Gate | Software to Kenwood TM-D710A

Lynn Deffenbaugh

You have to set up your test filter first with Control-T and then watch the FilterTest trace log for a while to make sure you're seeing the packets you expected.  Then you have to have focus on the main window when you enter the Control-I (eye) to get the confirmation prompt about using the current filter for -IS to RF gating.

On 5/20/2019 12:19 PM, chris.mm1ptt@... [aprsisce] wrote:
I just tried to iGate from IS to RF but I couldn't getting it working like I used. I see from Karan post from Dec 18 he had a similar problem with no answer posted to the forum.

Many years ago I used to iGate IS only stations within a 5km radus of my home station. I would do this by using the development version, setting the IS filter test to "m/5" by pressing Ctrl+G then setting the igate to enable by pressing Ctrl-i. But now when i try it Ctrl-i doesn't do anything.

I am running APRSIS32 build on 2019/01/23. Has the steps to enable IS to RF igating changed or am I missing something?

Chris
MM1PTT / MB7UCM