From: aprsisce@... on behalf of Michael mw@... [aprsisce]
Sent: Thursday, April 18, 2019 10:26:46 AM
To: aprsisce@...
Subject: [aprsisce] Tiles / map display

Hello!

My APRSISCE32 has been off line for a while and I remember something
about tile set changes just as I took down the station for a bit. I
brought the system back up this week and see no map displayed. After a
fair search of the archives I just have not found info on what I needed
to do to display / download / change tile sources so I need a little
help...

My problem is that I no longer have a map showing up on my display, just
APRS stations and paths.
Windows 10
About shows: APSRISCE32 Built 2012 - Current Version Verified (2012?)

Thank you for any help,

--Michael