Newbie on the lose

Stan Coleman - N0YXV

Just downloaded APRSISCE Monday for the first time. Installed just fine (or sort of) on my HTC SNAP. So far I've only noticed a couple of things.

1.) If I leave the GPS on and walk into a building were I can not get GPS my phone gets warm and eats batteries like popcorn.

2.) I don't have a touch screen so any 'double click' or 'right click' doesn't work. Made for an interesting time setting up the software as I couldn't get to all the options.

3.) I can't change my icon. I like the phone icon that shows up but I'd rather show the guy walking icon.