From: "wh6fqe@... [aprsisce]"
To: aprsisce@...
Sent: Wednesday, March 13, 2019 5:45 PM
Subject: Re: [aprsisce] New User Question

Adam,

Yes, I closed it while I made the changes to the XML file.

I did notice something that I do not think is right though. When I click on Configure . . . Ports . . . Radio My Callsign and comments are not showing there and it will not allow me to add them in the boxes that are greyed out. They are listed correctly on the Client Configuration screen though.

RC
WH6FQE