Re: New User Question

Adam Mahnke

This is what I have in W2CXM that is functioning as a Digi and IGate

Simply(KISS)
COM1:9600,N,8,1
1200
~!!0
~!!0
0
1
1</XmitEnabled>
0
1
1
0
0
1

<BulletinObjectEnabled>0
1

1

0

WIDE1-1=WIDE1*

If I remember correctly the placement of the after the appropriate RF port is important. I'd recommend starting with a WIDE1-1 setting(as above); testing it an a different frequency with the digi, and another radio without the PL tone so that you can hear the packets and seeing if it works.

You can also enable the digi log file as well.
Enables-> Logging->Digi
and the system will tell you if it's digipeating anything.

Adam
KC2ANT