From: "Eric Harmon semperaliquid@... [aprsisce]"
To: "aprsisce@..."
Sent: Sunday, January 13, 2019 11:54 AM
Subject: Re: [aprsisce] Re: Passcode

Please stop you're either responding to multiple people at the same time or you have me mixed up with someone else I tried to contact this group to get a passcode I have a call sign and I was never given the passcode or any of the help that I requested so I went online found the tool to generate the passcode without your help and I'm now online and doing fine I do not require any further assistance thank you

On Sat, Jan 12, 2019 at 8:13 PM, Rob Giuliano kb8rco@... [aprsisce]
wrote:

What do you mean by multiple devices?

APRSIS32 does not require the passcode to run.  The passcode is to ensure the user is a licensed amateur operator so that data exchanged between the internet and RF is legal.   So you can install the APRSIS32 on as many devices as you wish.  In order to connect to the internet system, you use your callsign (different ssids) and the passcode provieed (x'ed out here).

You can also connect multiple tnc devices to APRSIS32.

Cross posred to the group.

On Sat, Jan 12, 2019 at 19:56, Brian Collins
wrote:
Can you have multiple devices or just one?

On Sat, Jan 12, 2019 at 5:06 PM Brian Collins <briancollins1068@...> wrote:
Thank you!

On Sat, Jan 12, 2019 at 4:52 PM Rob Giuliano <kb8rco@...> wrote:
Passcode for KI5CEY is xxxxxx

This passcode will work for any -SSID (http://aprsisce.wikidot.com/doc:ssids) you choose to use.
Because it is actually the APRS-IS network passcode, it should also work with other APRS-IS client software.

73 de