From: "GLENN HOKE GLENN.HOKE@... [aprsisce]"
To: "aprsisce-owner@..."
Sent: Sunday, January 6, 2019 12:57 AM
Subject: passcode request

I received a couple emails from the moderator but still can’t seem to sign in or be recognized, so I guess I still need a passcode.
My name is Glenn Hoke and my home station is at xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx in Green Valley, CA xxxxx. I have a Technician class amateur license KK6KEA,  and a GMRS license WQTM410. I hope to set up on my laptop running Windows 7 32 bit.