Re: Fw: Passcode

Rob Giuliano

Typically this is sent off list.  I thought I deleted the list portion, but it went through on the main list.

From: "Rob Giuliano kb8rco@... [aprsisce]"
To: "aprsisce@..."
Sent: Tuesday, December 25, 2018 2:33 PM
Subject: Re: [aprsisce] Fw: Passcode

Chris,
Are you looking for a passcode?
Your e-mail was sent to my spam folder and I just found it.
The response below was for a different request.

Passcode for ZS1FC is 23543

This passcode will work for any -SSID (http://aprsisce.wikidot.com/doc:ssids) you choose to use.
Because it is actually the APRS-IS network passcode, it should also work with other APRS-IS client software.

73 de