Re: Fw: Passcode

Rob Giuliano

Typically this is sent off list.  I thought I deleted the list portion, but it went through on the main list.

Robert Giuliano
KB8RCO

To: "aprsisce@..."
Sent: Tuesday, December 25, 2018 2:33 PM
Subject: Re: [aprsisce] Fw: Passcode

Chris,
Are you looking for a passcode?
Your e-mail was sent to my spam folder and I just found it.
The response below was for a different request.

Passcode for ZS1FC is 23543

This passcode will work for any -SSID (http://aprsisce.wikidot.com/doc:ssids) you choose to use.
Because it is actually the APRS-IS network passcode, it should also work with other APRS-IS client software.

73 de
Robert Giuliano
KB8RCO

To: "Rob Giuliano kb8rco@... [aprsisce]"
Sent: Monday, December 24, 2018 6:48 AM
Subject: Re: [aprsisce] Fw: Passcode

Hi David this is my valid E-mail address, i also use chriszs1fc@... and work e-mail chris.pretorius4@....
regards
Chris ZS1FC

On ‎Sunday‎, ‎December‎ ‎23‎, ‎2018‎ ‎11‎:‎04‎:‎24‎ ‎PM‎ ‎EET, Rob Giuliano kb8rco@... [aprsisce] wrote:

David K6OG (Paul D White),

We were unable to reply to your passcode request.  the message comes back as undeliverable..
If you are monitoring the group, pleae resubmit you passcode request with a valid reply to or provide an email address in the message that we can send the passcode to.

Reminder to all:
When submitting passcode requests, please provide a valid email address that we can send the response to.
Also, it is helpful to place you name as it appears in the official database or the callsign searches in the request to help us verify you are the licensed ham making the request.

Thanks you!

Robert Giuliano
KB8RCO

Join APRSISCE@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.