Fw: Passcode

Rob Giuliano

David K6OG (Paul D White),

We were unable to reply to your passcode request.  the message comes back as undeliverable.
If you are monitoring the group, pleae resubmit you passcode request with a valid reply to or provide an email address in the message that we can send the passcode to.

Reminder to all:
When submitting passcode requests, please provide a valid email address that we can send the response to.
Also, it is helpful to place you name as it appears in the official database or the callsign searches in the request to help us verify you are the licensed ham making the request.

Thanks you!