From: "Michael Coslo mjc_n3li@... [aprsisce]"
To: aprsisce@...
Sent: Wednesday, December 19, 2018 2:21 PM
Subject: [aprsisce] Sonundblaster

I’m certain this will prove me the town idiot, but I’m attempting to set up APRSisce/32 with my Icom 746 and a Rigblaster nomic.

Tried two different computers - a little Insignia Flex, and an HP Envy I57200 CPU @2.5 GHz Running Windows 10 Home.

I’m using soundmodem for an AGWPE.

I have the programs talking to each other and I’m seeing skawks and positions, but I’m having some trouble transmitting.

When I open a com Port, as soon as I accept it, it goes into transmit mode.

I’ve used the device before on other software, and as long as I have RTS and DTR enabled, it stops and starts like it should.

Any help is appreciated!

- 73 Mike N3LI -