Re: Station functioning as a local LAN IS server?

Rob Giuliano

Transfer / Copy the aprisis32.exe file (only) from the windows10 computer to the tablet - MAKE SURE you keep the 1 in the XML on the tablet.

That will provide the updated exe file and it should run fine!

From: "'Brian Webster' radiowebst@... [aprsisce]"
To: aprsisce@...
Sent: Thursday, December 13, 2018 1:55 PM
Subject: RE: [aprsisce] Station functioning as a local LAN IS server?

Thanks,
                I did the xml edits to both my setups to run the development version. Worked fine on my laptop running windows 10, but the old tablet thing I am using for the RF connected station is running windows XP and it puked on update to the development version. Figures since that is the end I wanted to be the server. I will try to deal with that later. Have to get pay to my paying work for a bit.

Thank You,
Brian N2KGC