Re: any way to block one station from showing?

Greg D

Hi Lynn,

Actually, now that you mention it...  I'm giving a presentation to our radio club in early Feb on APRS, and am planning to use APRSIS32 as the demo vehicle.  If you happen to run into any sort of presentation material that's not already in the Wiki, I wouldn't mind getting a copy!

Thanks,

Greg  KO6TH

'Lynn W Deffenbaugh (Mr)' kj4erj@... [aprsisce] wrote:

For events, just give all of the event stations a !shriek! and use that to filter your view settings.  If you can't do that, then simply set up a nicknames for the event stations with !shriek!s and they become view filterable at that point.

If you have no idea what I'm talking about, ask and I'll try to dig up one of the presentations I've done on using APRSIS32 for events.

On 12/12/2018 2:15 PM, kq6di@... [aprsisce] wrote:
What is bad is supporting an event, and having these lines appear in the middle of the maps.  Oh well, garbage in, garbage in.

Arnold
KQ6DI