From: "k6kusman@... [aprsisce]"
To: aprsisce@...
Sent: Wednesday, December 12, 2018 2:55 PM
Subject: [aprsisce] Recompile for Linux.

Hello. I don't remember if I have asked this before but.. What's the chance of porting the software out to Linux?. I have tried to use it via crossover or play on Linux and have not had any luck. I'm trying to get away from windblows all together but not being able to get the software to work correctly is about the only thing keeping me on windblows. Any way i'm sure there are others would love to have this software ported to Linux. Thanks and have a Merry Christmas and happy new year.