From: "sgtrobison@... [aprsisce]"
To: aprsisce@...
Sent: Tuesday, November 27, 2018 10:22 PM
Subject: [aprsisce] Development version updae fail to download

I have been trying to update the development version of APRSIS to the 11/07/18 release since its release, but every time I attempt to download it results in a "download failed" message. Is there a link to manually download the most current version?. I have disabled my anti-virus and firewall with no luck. I also reverted back to the stable release, then enabled the development release again to no avail.

Any suggestions?  Thanks in advance.

Les  N7GWT