Re: Max distance

Lynn Deffenbaugh

It won't be a port of this one, but a friend of mine, KJ4HPQ, is working on a native BlackBerry client. He's not happy about what it does to his battery, but as those of us on Windows Mobile know, that's the price you pay for keeping a live data connection and hot GPS running. That's why we all have car chargers!

Lynn (D) - KJ4ERJ

b a wrote:

any chance porting this application into a blackberry application.

On Thu, Feb 11, 2010 at 8:07 AM, Lynn W. Deffenbaugh <kj4erj@arrl.net <mailto:kj4erj@arrl.net>> wrote:

b a wrote:
> excellent software using a pda bluetoothed to my d700 inthec ar

Thanks. What callsign-SSID is the APRSISCE/32 station? Or is it
receive-only from the d700 which I assume is using KISS mode on the
internal TNC?

Lynn (D) - KJ4ERJ