Where's Waldo going?

Mark Dallner <mark.dallner@...>

I set up my digipeater and igate. Kenwood TM-D710A, Windows 7 pro running in a VMWare fusion VM. Everything WAS fine. Today I get home and my iGate thinks it is on the other side of Milwaukee. Don't remember setting up an separate lat/long location in APRSIS. The digipeater still show where it is supposed to be. iGate is KD9EEE and iGate is KD9EEE-1. Restarted both and I am still a bit confused as to why the discrepancy.

I am a newbie at this. Needed and iGate in the SE portion of Milwaukee County.

Your help is appreciated. I am going to the manual, also.

Mark Dallner
KD9EEE