Re: clearing memory in Nuvi350

Kjell Turner

Greetings,

To delete the memory items:
1 Click Menu
2 Click My Locations
3 Click Delete All in lower right corner.
It will take several seconds to complete this task.

Hope this helps.

Kjell
KD0BXJ

On Sun, Nov 25, 2018 at 10:49 PM 'Michael Wright' mfwright@... [aprsisce] <aprsisce@...> wrote:

My Nuvi350 displays "full memory" which some time ago I was able to clear. Now I get this popup which now I cannot figure how to stop it. There is no SD card plugged into the unit (I cannot remember if I ever had one plugged in).

I do a clear data doing the holding finger on lower right (manual says upper right which has no effect) on powerup and then click yes to clear data.

pressing reset button on back also has no effect.

Connecting to computer, I see folders with various photos and maps but no "data."

also I still have stations on the map from previous use.

thanks in advance, Mike K6MFW