Re: ISS pass entry not being gated

Yatharth Verma

Hi!
The below are my station statistics which are sent at 1 hour intervals and found in the aprs.fi raw packets (fine, no issues):

APWW10,TCPIP*,qAC,T2SWEDEN2:@162054h3043.84N/07647.85E-Hi de Baba! Chandigarh, INDIA... 73

But below is the entry which is IGated just once during an ISS pass but is seen in the aprs.fi raw packets every hour:

APWW10,TCPIP*,qAC,T2SWEDEN2:

Any setting on APRSIS32 to stop this from showing on aprs.fi every one hour?

73 de Yatharth
VU3NUF

On Saturday, November 24, 2018, 10:08:07 PM GMT+5:30, Rob Giuliano kb8rco@... [aprsisce] wrote:

APRSIS.FI will receive the packet if gated.
The packets you seem to refer to are statistics about your station's IGATE activity.

Your station must be sending them at 1 hour intervals.