Re: scs robust packet TNC

Lynn Deffenbaugh

On 11/3/2018 9:50 AM, jeanpierredesilets jeanpierredesilets@gmail.com [aprsisce] wrote:

I configure the RFPort as simple kiss , edit aprsis32.xml using Lynn's link . It work ! Tnx guys
73's de Jean-Pierre ve2se
Glad to hear it!  I'll have to clean up that wiki page and add links to editing the XML and mention the Simply(KISS) at the start.  Or just add an SCS Tracker port type that supplies those to start with!

Although I'm considering reworking the APRSISCE/32 port support to use XML definition files similar to what I'm doing in APRSISMO. That way users can add their own and they (hopefully) "just work".