From: aprsisce@... on behalf of Kent Petty pettyak@... [aprsisce]
Sent: Wednesday, October 24, 2018 7:59:42 PM
To: aprsisce@...
Subject: Re: [aprsisce] Configure APRSIS32 for Kenwood TM-D710GA as Mobile

Thanks for the tip and link Robert.  There is a lot there and much to weed through, but I think what I need might be there.

I'll print this out and try to dissect it.

Regards,

Kent, KL5T

On Wed, Oct 24, 2018 at 4:50 AM Rob Giuliano kb8rco@... [aprsisce] <aprsisce@...> wrote:

Have you checked the WIKI as well?
 is the specific section on the D710, but there is a lot more there.

Any issues, questions, or suggestions can be posted here for more detail.