Posted by: "Greg Depew" goatherder_4891@hotmail.com goatherder_4891@rocketmail.com
Date: Wed Jun 20, 2018 1:23 pm ((PDT))

You would use the Ctl+g command to setup a filter, either a range or box to send all packets in that filter to RF. Or there is the possibility of using a buddy filter to only put out your local weather office, however that will transmit everything from that office even if its 100 miles away. You should then sit and watch the log that comes up with Ctl+g for a couple days to make sure everything that's in it is what you want. Then Ctl+i will send it to RF.

Greg KB3KBR Sent from my Verizon, Samsung Galaxy smartphone