From: aprsisce@... [mailto:aprsisce@...]
Sent: Thursday, June 21, 2018 5:17 PM
To: aprsisce@...
Subject: Re: [aprsisce] D74 with APRSIS32 won't transmit

Yikes, I haven't used Orbitron in years.  Did it have a real-time Doppler display?

I just found out that I need to take the Netbook to FD after all.  It has Winlink Express loaded (lots of points for Radio Grams), and I can't get that to run on the Dell under either Wine or Win-10.  Claims it needs .NET 3.5 and I have 4.x.  Bad software.  No biscuit.

So, re-thinking the whole laptop scene...

Greg  KO6TH

'Fred Hillhouse' fmhillhouse@... [aprsisce] wrote:

Orbitron is still available. TLEs have to downloaded manually since it can’t download from https.

There is also a TLE Retriever 3 on the Celestrak site that will get the TLEs automatically.

I think the last time I connected a radio to anything, I used HRD.

Good luck!

Best regards,

Fred N7FMH