From: "Randy ka0azs@... [aprsisce]"
Date: 6/20/18 06:58 (GMT-05:00)
To: aprsisce@...
Subject: [aprsisce] Fwd: Porting WX Bulletins to RF

Many moons ago, (back when I was using APRS DOS and the TM-D700 was the

new kid on the block and dinosaurs roamed the earth) there was some
software or functionality of one of the clients that took local NWS
warnings and ported them to RF as bulletins.

I used to get them on my radio from the local and next nearest NWS
offices (ILN and IND).  I was never able to discover who was relaying
them locally or what software they were using.

Is there any of this functionality in APRSIS32? (Running Development
build 2018/05/24).

I do get the NWS warnings and shapefile activation through my internet
feed, so I have the part figured out.  I'd be looking to port them to RF.

I personally think it would be an useful additional path to get severe
weather warnings out, but  as indicated above I'm somewhat of a dinosaur.

73

Randy, KAØAZS