Re: help

Lynn Deffenbaugh

Does anything by ME show up on the map?

What is the number in () on the All option of the View menu?  And is it checked?

Please ensure that you have Configure / Scroller / Show All checked.

If you double-click the panel that says "APRS-IS OK", what do you see for Sent and Recv packet counts on the second line?

If you bring up Enables / Logging / Port(APRS-IS), what do you see after waiting a bit?

What APRS-IS server are you connected to?  (Bring up ME's station information popup and check the last three lines).

On 4/27/2018 11:11 PM, mrfixit2003_975 mrfixit2003_975@... [aprsisce] wrote:
i have installed aprsisce 32 on a laptop and it does not send or recieve packets. i have another computer in same boat. trying to see why not working. i do uave my passcode in place bit not seem to help. all i see is my calsign only at left menu and the aprsis says its ok. any suggestions?

jerry wetherholt
kf5aok
texas

Sent via the Samsung Galaxy S8 Active, an AT&T 4G LTE smartphone