Re: Hi, New to APRS and APRSISCE

Lynn Deffenbaugh

And if you have any specific questions that the links from that page don't answer, please post a screen shot and I'm sure we can identify it for you (and maybe even update the Wiki).

On 4/12/2018 9:24 PM, 'Lynn W Deffenbaugh (Mr)' kj4erj@... [aprsisce] wrote:
http://aprsisce.wikidot.com/doc:screen-elements

On 4/12/2018 8:50 PM, biskinik@... [aprsisce] wrote:
Hi all,
So I've been getting familiar with using this software and so far so good.  I have a PK-96 for my TNC, and use a CF-30 toughbook with GPS as my mobile computer, and a FT-7900R in the shack and FT-8900R in the truck.
One question, I still don't know what all the data and metrics on the regular screen UI.  I did run across a wiki page or page on the website that explained all the data, but can't find it again; can anyone point me in the direction of a resource that explains what each of the data fields are?
Thanks,
Hoss