Hi, New to APRS and APRSISCE

biskinik@...

Hi all,
So I've been getting familiar with using this software and so far so good.  I have a PK-96 for my TNC, and use a CF-30 toughbook with GPS as my mobile computer, and a FT-7900R in the shack and FT-8900R in the truck.
One question, I still don't know what all the data and metrics on the regular screen UI.  I did run across a wiki page or page on the website that explained all the data, but can't find it again; can anyone point me in the direction of a resource that explains what each of the data fields are?
Thanks,
Hoss