Re: Lynn's Availability

Lynn Deffenbaugh

Thank you for the thoughts and wishes.  We're not out of the hospital yet, but she's definitely on the right track.

On 4/8/2018 7:18 AM, ve7mdt@... [aprsisce] wrote:
I haven't been on this Yahoo Group for at least a year if not longer. Didn't expect to read about this at all. Must be some ethereal energy that sent me to click onto this group tonight!

Lynn, hope you stay strong, and hope your granddaughter comes out of this stronger and better!

All the best wishes to you and your family!

73,
David