From: aprsisce@... [mailto:aprsisce@...]
Sent: Thursday, April 05, 2018 6:06 PM
To: aprsisce@...
Subject: [aprsisce] Garmin 64s MAP

Can anybody tell me how to extract NMEA data from a Garmin 64s MAP using APRSIS32 on Windows 10 Laptop. I have linked the 64S

to the Laptop with Bluetooth but the software will not recognise the Bluetooth device on the NMEA set-up. (Just leaves a blank blue window

When I try and use the “Bluetooth” option.

Is it possible to connect using TCP/IP or a serial port adaptor - I am otherwise confused as to how Windows 10 recognises Com Ports.

Thanks

—

Ken Dickson

Tel:         01795 663029