From: hb9ibz@... [aprsisce]
Sent: Thursday, April 5, 2018 10:39 PM
To: aprsisce@...
Subject: [aprsisce] Robust Packet I-Gate installation

Hi
I am trying to get a new Robust Packet Igate (VE7OI-10) on HF, 10.1473.  I have followed the best instructions I could find when installing  the APRSCE 32, the program seems to work, however, I have the feeling that the Igate does NOT since the SCS Tracker never shows the KISS red LED on.  Basically, I think the Tracker is not turned in to Kiss mode by the software.  If any on this group have experience with the tracker, I would appreciate any suggestions to get this Igate off the ground. My QTH is on Vancouver Island.
Thanks
JC
ve7oi