Re: Dual Port?

Lynn Deffenbaugh

That is currently the correct behavior of APRSIS32. I'm still at a loss as to how "aprs in a second instance" solves this constraint? Both copies will still insist on only transmitting on the first AGWPE port.

On 4/5/2018 5:10 PM, Jack B Cochran WC4J@... [aprsisce] wrote:
I am only able to get transmit to work on the first port with a kpc4 when using agwpe

Jack Brian Cochran WC4J
703-965-6011

From: aprsisce@... on behalf of 'Lynn W Deffenbaugh (Mr)' kj4erj@... [aprsisce]
Sent: Thursday, April 5, 2018 5:07:27 PM
To: aprsisce@...
Subject: [aprsisce] Dual Port? (was: Auto start)
On 4/2/2018 9:48 AM, Jack B Cochran WC4J@... [aprsisce] wrote:

> I guess that it's not going to work on this pc I'll find another as
> after this works I need to run aprs in a second instance since
> aprsisce/32 doesn't handle dual port

Please detail what you mean by "doesn't handle dual port". And are you
running a second copy of APRSIS32 or something else as "aprs in a second
instance"? I can't fathom how two copies of APRSIS32 solves any "dual
port" issues?

<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: