Re: program won't load

Lynn Deffenbaugh

Are you SURE you actually have the .EXE inside a newly created folder and that you are not double-clicking the .EXE from inside a view of the original .ZIP file which might be on your desktop?   The symptom you are describing is most often caused by running the program from within the .ZIP file.

Create a new folder somewhere and unzip the downloaded file into that folder and then make sure you open that folder to double-click the APRSIS32.EXE program.

On 4/2/2018 10:12 PM, KD0AZG@... [aprsisce] wrote:
I have the EXE file in a folder off the desk top, when I click on it it allows me to enter my call and ssid enter the passcode, so far when I click OK I get what appears to be a load bar and it blinks and will not open the program, I've had the same problem on WIN 7 and Win 10, not sure what I'm doing wrong, can't find this topic in the help or FAQ.  any ideas?

Thanks Dave KD0AZG