Re: program won't load

Greg D

It's been a while since I've installed the program, but I believe it's trying to download the initial map so you can locate where your station is.  Do you have Internet connectivity?

Greg  KO6TH

KD0AZG@... [aprsisce] wrote:

I have the EXE file in a folder off the desk top, when I click on it it allows me to enter my call and ssid enter the passcode, so far when I click OK I get what appears to be a load bar and it blinks and will not open the program, I've had the same problem on WIN 7 and Win 10, not sure what I'm doing wrong, can't find this topic in the help or FAQ.  any ideas?

Thanks Dave KD0AZG