From: aprsisce@... on behalf of 'Lynn W Deffenbaugh (Mr)' kj4erj@... [aprsisce]
Sent: Sunday, April 1, 2018 10:29:11 PM
To: aprsisce@...
Subject: Re: [aprsisce] Auto start

It sounds like you put a copy of the APRSIS32.EXE into the startup folder instead of a shortcut pointing to APRSIS32.EXE.

On 4/1/2018 1:42 PM, Jack B Cochran WC4J@... [aprsisce] wrote:
I've added aprsisce to the startup folder in win 10 but it doesn't work it acts like a new installation and short cut in the folder does nothing

I would like aprsisce to auto start after a reboot since it's on a pc at a remote site.

Has anyone successfully done this?

Jack Brian Cochran WC4J
703-965-6011