From: "Jack B Cochran WC4J@... [aprsisce]"
To: "aprsisce@..."
Sent: Sunday, April 1, 2018 1:42 PM
Subject: [aprsisce] Auto start

I've added aprsisce to the startup folder in win 10 but it doesn't work it acts like a new installation and short cut in the folder does nothing

I would like aprsisce to auto start after a reboot since it's on a pc at a remote site.

Has anyone successfully done this?

Jack Brian Cochran WC4J
703-965-6011
WC4J@...