From: "'Lynn W Deffenbaugh (Mr)' kj4erj@... [aprsisce]"
To: aprsisce@...; APRSISMO
Sent: Saturday, March 24, 2018 8:13 AM
Subject: [aprsisce] Lynn's Availability - Updated

Just a short update to say that our granddaughter is not doing well.
She's almost 4 weeks old now, but had complications getting prepped for
surgery 2 days ago and has been on 100% life support since with signs of
brain damage, possibly from O2 deprivation when she stopped breathing as
they attempted to intubate her.  Please keep her and our families in
your prayers.