Re: Mobile Tracker & Mobile I-Gate in Tandem

Rob Giuliano

Assuming your TT4 has a GPS connected, you need to pass the GPS data through the TT4 the computer port, then tell APRSISce/32 (APRSIS32) to look for the GPS data.

Assuming the A-port is connected to the APRSIS32 computer and the TT4 is in KISS mode to communicate with APRSIS32, the TT4 settings needed:
  AMODE KISS
  ABAUD 19200
  GKRelay 8        (any value > 0 will work)

Now in APRSIS32, you need to open the Port you are connected to.
From Menu >Configure >Ports >TT4 (or the name you used)
  Now check the box next to "GPS/NMEA" to tell the app GPS data is there.
Next Enable using that GPS:
  Menu > Enables >GPS Enabled

You should see list of satellites across the bottom and the box at the top left with GPS information.