From: aprsisce@... on behalf of Victor Watkins kb5ako@... [aprsisce]
Sent: Tuesday, March 6, 2018 6:12:08 PM
To: aprsisce@...
Subject: [aprsisce] Mobile Tracker & Mobile I-Gate in Tandem

I have a mobile tracker and a mobile I-gate hooked up to a laptop in my vehicle using aprsis32 and a TT4. How do I set the mobile igate location to automatically follow where my tracker is? Currently, I have to set it to a fixed location. But, I want the I-gate location to follow my vehicle tracker location. How do I do this?

Victor, KB5AKO