Re: Lynn's Availability

Rob Giuliano

We'll be thinking of you and your family.
Best of luck to all involved.

From: "'Lynn W Deffenbaugh (Mr)' kj4erj@... [aprsisce]"
To: APRSISCE Group ; APRSISMO
Sent: Saturday, March 3, 2018 11:36 AM
Subject: [aprsisce] Lynn's Availability

I'm out of pocket for a while as my first ever granddaughter was born
this past Sunday (almost a week old!) with a cleft palate and we're
hanging around the Nicklaus Children's Hospital in Miami supporting our
daughter and son-in-law where we can.  She's doing well and not in any
imminent danger, but it's a long road ahead of them.  We speak from
experience because our daughter (baby's Mom) was also born with a cleft
palate.

If you want to see a truly boring track, check out the following 4 day
track of my APRSISMO instance:

https://aprs.fi/#!mt=roadmap&z=11&call=a%2FKJ4ERJ-12&timerange=345600&tail=345600