Lynn's Availability

Lynn Deffenbaugh

I'm out of pocket for a while as my first ever granddaughter was born this past Sunday (almost a week old!) with a cleft palate and we're hanging around the Nicklaus Children's Hospital in Miami supporting our daughter and son-in-law where we can.  She's doing well and not in any imminent danger, but it's a long road ahead of them.  We speak from experience because our daughter (baby's Mom) was also born with a cleft palate.

If you want to see a truly boring track, check out the following 4 day track of my APRSISMO instance:

https://aprs.fi/#!mt=roadmap&z=11&call=a%2FKJ4ERJ-12&timerange=345600&tail=345600