From: "bowen.allan@... [aprsisce]"
Date: 2/10/18 23:36 (GMT-05:00)
To: aprsisce@...
Subject: [aprsisce] Re: New IGate not sending to IS

Thanks everyone for the feedback.  I'll have to do some more experimenting, but now I have a new problem.  As soon as I start APRSISCE32 an AWG Packet Engine error window pops up and closes AWG Packet Engine.  I've tried turning off the firewall and deleting the AWG files and starting fresh.  It's turned into trying the same thing over and over and expecting different results.  Time to walk away for a while. After all, it is just a hobby.