From: "'Lynn W Deffenbaugh (Mr)' kj4erj@... [aprsisce]"
Date: 1/17/18 21:44 (GMT-05:00)
To: aprsisce@...
Subject: Re: [aprsisce] *FreqMisMatch* on objects with separate RX/TX freqs.

Actually, I'd be surprised if any of the QSY-capable radios handle this format.  Support for elements beyond the frequency and maybe the tone seems to be spotty at best.

If you have a radio that supports inserting the QSY information, set it to an odd split and see what it transmits.  Then add a tone and see where that goes in the packet as well.

If anyone actually does these tests, we can capture the raw packets and add to the Wiki pages that discusses the frequency-spec support.

On 1/17/2018 9:15 PM, petrsurvei@... [aprsisce] wrote:
I'd preffer to see both freqs. and tone, even if it's not so straight, but anyway the major question is which of sequencies will be recognized correctly by QSY functionality of radios.